High sensitivity suction type smoke detector system SAS(Suction Alarm System) The three blind spots of traditional aspiration smoke detector system is
- Smoke area unspecifiable due to collective aspiration from suction tube.
- True detection impossible due to smoke dilution in suction tube.
- Slow detection if suction area and control unit are distant.
Up to 31 detectors are connectable to a control unit. It is possible to set the sensitivity of each detector module within a range of 0.1%m to 3% of smoke concentration. Besides, each address can be set alarm and prealarm level.
- Aggressive suction by centrifugal fan
- High sensitivity 0.1 to 3%/m
- By setting individual addresses for the smoke detector modules, it is possible to specify the smoke area
- The smoke area can be specified quickly
- There is no dilution of the smoke density by fan suction.
Introduction results · Examples of use
- Data center,server room,Clean room,Metal-clad switchboard