Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
NSK recommends Self-Aligning Ball Bearings when the alignment of the shaft and housing is problematic and the shaft may bend. The outer ring has a spherical raceway and its centre of curvature coincides with that of the bearing; therefore, the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage can deflect to some extent around the bearing centre. The axial load capacity is low since the contact angle is small. Under normal loads, the permissible dynamic misalignment is approximately 0.07 to 0.12 radian (4 to 7 degrees).
Product Features and Benefits:
- High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Pressed steel and polyamide cages available.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
- Sealed versions available