Angular Contact Ball Bearings
NSK offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of Angular Contact Ball Bearings which have been designed to meet original equipment manufacturers' demanding requirements. These bearings have a contact angle which enables them to withstand significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads. They are generally used in pairs, triplex sets, quadruplex sets, or multiplex sets since an axial component is generated when a radial load is applied.
Product Features and Benefits:
- High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
- Contact Angle - Offered in 15, 25, 30 and 40 degree angles.
- Patented Seals - Provide resistance to contamination in the toughest environments.
- Cages - Available in a range of Polyamide, steel and brass cage assemblies.
- Quality Assured - 100% testing ensures total product quality.